Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Resolutions

Happy New Year, friends! Here are some of my goals for 2012:


1. Start a morning routine for after breakfast.


2. Every week focus on a theme based on Logan's interest. Logan knows some of his letters, but we haven't been consistently practicing, etc. I'm okay with that, since we spend most of our time playing, but since I am thinking of foregoing preschool, I think it's probably time I start working more intently on letters, since every attempt before hand has been mostly incidental. 

3. Share more of our open ended activities.  I love crafts as much as the next person and Logan actually enjoys them too. But the majority of the activities that we do every day are open ended.

4. Create some efficient organization solutions for our supplies and play!

5. Become more playful in 2012.


6.  As soon as Logan turned two he stopped taking naps. I would like to create different activity boxes that he can play with quietly and independently for a little while each day. I also want to start rotating his toys.


7. Spend more time kissing, hugging, and laughing with my little boy. Enjoy that he still loves to cuddle, hold hands, and kiss his mama. Love and live in every moment. 


8. Blog more. Obviously. 


Do you make resolutions each year? 




Psssss....... If you want to take a look at my personal goals for the year, you can can click here!

3 comments:

  1. I think those are great goals - don't know if you know about "I Heart Crafty Things" but she does some wonderful craft activities with her kids based on books.

    http://www.iheartcraftythings.blogspot.com/

    I made goals for the month and hope to change them each month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list to do. My list includes only a couple this year. have more fun and enjoy every day with my husband and kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...