Sunday, July 17, 2011

Are you on Pinterest?

A few months ago, I joined Pinterest. I had been hearing buzz about it from many of my most favorite bloggers. So I decided to see what it was all about and request an invite. I waited for a couple of days, and finally was asked to join. Since then, I have developed a very strong love, (some might say obsession) with the website.

What is Pinterest, you might be wondering? The official Pinterest website describes it as, "a virtual pinboard. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests." 


If you would like to follow me, you can find me here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog..I'm following you back : )
    Like your blog..you child is so dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my invite a few days ago thanks for the reminder to join:) off to look you up:)
    Andrea from Jada Roo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...