Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011-The chocolate covered edition

I know it is a little late, but I wanted to share some activities the little one and I did for Valentine's Day. We decorated the house with all different types of hearts that we created. We also made sun catchers.


Valentine's day morning, Logan woke up to some special presents from Mom and Dad.

I made pink heart pancakes with chocolate chips. I know it's not the healthiest breakfast, but it was a special treat. Plus, my guy only ate one bite of his pancake and all of his bananas. And this is off topic, but can you check out those little hands? I'm obsessed with them. They could be grimy and covered in markers and I would still cover them with kisses.

Later on, we cooked up the husband some Smore bars. My poor husband was stuck at the car place because his truck got a flat tire, so we decided to surprise him with a treat.


Notice that I dressed Logan up in a Valentine's day themed shirt? Ignore the flour marks all over the shirt, please. He was hard at work, and decided it would be fun to try and eat flour. I love holiday themed clothing for kids. This shirt says Mama's Boy, and I thought it describes him perfectly. He like, totally LOVES me. 4-eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...