Monday, October 4, 2010

No More Cookie Monsters

I love holidays. Halloween is amazing. I love the decorations, the costumes, the candy. This passion has not transferred to Logan. Don't get me wrong, he LOVES candy. The rest..... eh. My little one is AFRAID. He likes pumpkins quite a bit, but the bats, and ghosts.....nope. And don't get me started on the witches. There is a life sized witch at Target. I can't even go in that area to look at the decorations or tears will start welling up in his eyes. Also, at a local drug store today we were just browsing and came to the toy aisle. At the end of the aisle, you wonder? A scary looking witch holding one of his animated BFF's: Minnie Mouse. Logan turned to me and said, "Mama. Baby Minnie scared of witch.......... I scared too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...